Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 2: Intro to potty training

Today I came out of the bathroom to find Benjamin sitting on his potty with his pants and diaper on the floor in front of him. Emily was in the back rocking Jack to sleep and I couldn't imagine her setting Ben on the potty and then leaving (which she didn't) so he is doing it on his own. He didn't actually go. Later on when I said it was time to get PJs on, he kept saying 'diaper off?' and wanted to sit on the potty again. He didn't have to go, but he did do a toot and then giggled. I said 'Good job!' to encourage him. Yay!

Benjamin also got a haircut today. He cried a little at first. I think Jaime was a little rough with the comb. He acts like it hurts him when we comb or brush his hair anyway. It's cute of course. I'll try to post a picture soon.

Jack is cute as ever. He has been drinking tons of formula so I thought it might be time to try solids. I will give baby oat cereal a try in the morning and see how it goes. I think I also need to buy him some 9 - 12 month sleepers too. With Ben I graduated to 2 piece outfits with a onesie underneath, but now that we have the new windows it's a lot warmer in the house and Jack gets too hot. Thank goodness for Uncle Kevin and the Target gift card he sent the boys for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment