Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Love My Boys!

Lots of new pictures posted at http://shertzer.shutterfly.com (Easter egg hunts and kissing cousins)

We had a great weekend in Little Rock with Rob's family. His Aunt and Uncle came up from Texas and his cousin Staci and family came from Tennessee with baby Kaitlyn (see the pictures under "Jack and Kaitlyn").

Unfortunately Jack and I managed to come down with something. He has it worse than me (thank you healthy chocolate - I think I will start Jack on it too!) and has a goopy nose that makes it hard for him to sleep. =-( He's such a good baby though that he hasn't really fussed much - just keeps waking up and has red, tired looking eyes.

Jack has been doing a funny thing when I put him in his swing. He'll reach up and back and grab one of the side bars which stops him from swinging. How'd he figure that one out?

No signs of crawling yet, but he can RUN in his walker and steer it really well. Rob lifted it up another notch to it's highest level. He is getting so tall!

Ben is using more words and sentences lately. It's like every morning he wakes up and speaks more clearly. Tomorrow he'll probably wake up and say "Might I have a piece of toast please Mother?" heh. Okay maybe not. The other night I kept trying to figure out what "Vitamin Bock Bock" was. Turns out it was "Spiderman Backpack". I'm learning!

For some reason I've nick-named Jack "Boo Boo" and will greet him by saying "Hi Boo Boo!" I was amused the first time I heard Ben run up and say "Hi Boo Boo" too, but even more amused when he didn't get it quite right and called him "Doo Doo" instead. *Pretty* sure he didn't do that on purpose.

2 comments: