Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

As I type this Jack is flipping around in his crib. He likes to work his way around and turn on his musical toys. We'll think he's gone to sleep and then this music starts on the monitor. He is now pushing himself up on his hands and knees and can also get on his hands and knees from a sitting position (no crawling yet). He mostly sleeps on his tummy now which made me a little nervous at first, but Ben did the same thing and hey, we all slept on our stomachs from birth anyway.

Ben is saying the funniest and cutest things now days. Yesterday I put in "Pride and Prejudice" for the 900th time. Ben heard the music and turned around and walked over to me and said "Mommy, no this movie". =-) "No this" is how he tells me he doesn't want to watch or do something. I wish I could remember all the funny things he says and does. I need to keep a notebook handy so I can write them down as they happen to post later.

Here are a couple of pics from this week. Hope all my Mommy friends have a fantastic day!



2 comments: